We strive to advance academic library services in Ohio by identifying, studying and promoting the interests of academic librarianship and the personnel of academic libraries, and to provide opportunities for education and growth for library personnel.
Updated March 3, 2015
Last call! Newsletter deadline was March 1Please send news to the new Communications Editor:
anita.slack at ursuline.edu
40th Annual Conference & Pre-Conference:
November 13-14, 2014
Kalahari Resort and Convention Center
More InfoOfficial Twitter hashtag: #ALAO2014
Nominate a colleague for theMore: Oct. 8 blog post.
TEDSIG "TEDDY" Award
Growing for the Future:
$40 for 40 CampaignALAO members and friends are invited to celebrate ALAO's 40th anniversary with a donation to the $40 for 40 campaign, to support new and continuing initiatives. We suggest donations of $40 (any amount is welcome!) and you choose which initiative(s) to support: the Diversity Scholarship, continuing education grants, research grants, presenter grants, and/or Legislative Advocate Travel Awards. Please click here or click the Donate link at the top of the page for more information and to make your tax-deductible donation.
Welcome to our newest members(joined since January 14 1, 2015)
- Zachary Lewis, Shawnee State University
- Alison Armstrong, The Ohio State University
- Nimisha Bhat, The Ohio State University
- Paul Heyde, Case Western Reserve University
- Shaunda Tichgelaar, Ohio Dominican University
- Emily Alford, Miami University
- Zachary Sharrow, College of Wooster
- Charles Vesei, Baldwin Wallace University
- Trevor Watkins, Kent State University2/3/15